[guardian-dev] owncloud + jsxc: webchat that does XMPP, OTR, and webrtc

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Mon Oct 13 11:30:40 EDT 2014

I've just been playing with owncloud, and despite my hatred of PHP, I have to
say owncloud is really quite impressive.  It provides a dropbox-like service,
web calendar + caldav sync, and now I just found out that it can do XMPP
webchat with OTR and webrtc:

http://www.jsxc.org/

This could be a super quick way to get people using OTR, while being flexible
enough to work with all the standard clients.