[guardian-dev] GP libraries and apps that will be impacted by Android L changes?

David Oliver david at olivercoady.com
Tue Oct 14 12:17:18 EDT 2014

I understand from a prior post that Android L introduces new requirements
for native executables (and/or native libraries).  Can someone advise here
which of the GP libraries and apps are likely to be impacted in the near
term?

For my part, and to my limited understanding, the
Courier/Paik/Idaho/YakReader suite will not be impacted by these new
requirements directly (unless SQLCipher, IOCipher and/or CacheWord are
impacted).

Thanks,
Dave O

David M. Oliver | david at olivercoady.com | http://olivercoady.com |