[guardian-dev] GP libraries and apps that will be impacted by Android L changes?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Oct 14 13:32:45 EDT 2014

SQLCipher, IOCipher, android-ffmpeg, Orbot, GnuPrivacyGuard, and Lil Debi are
affected.  CacheWord, NetCipher, TrustedIntents, and F-Droid are not affected.

If your minimum target SDK is android-16 (aka 4.1) then it will be easy to
deal with.  Otherwise, it'll be a chunk of work that is annoying to do.

In the meantime, we should set maxSdkVersion="20" in our apps so that people
don't try to install it on Android L.

.hc