[guardian-dev] DarkMatter and Pond on Android - DISCUSS!

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Wed Oct 15 12:23:24 EDT 2014

Love their focus on hiding in plain sight.  Curious about Pond though,
seems great in concept but as the author says* in boldface:

"Dear God, please don't use Pond for anything real yet. I've hammered
out nearly 20K lines of code that have never been reviewed. Unless
you're looking to experiment you should go use something that actually
works."

I wonder if maybe this news is a bit premature?

*here: https://pond.imperialviolet.org/

-Josh