[guardian-dev] Crypto export regulations for apps on Google Play

Gillian "Gus" Andrews gus at openitp.org
Thu Oct 23 14:21:07 EDT 2014

Not on the Android store, but James is currently working with lawyer
Camille Francois to try to get the route to getting crypto apps in the
French Apple App store, specifically, smoothed out so it's easier for
developers in our space. This was spurred by ChatSecure iOS having some
trouble with this process.

Would it help to hold a workshop to help developers handle the process
of publishing crypto apps to mobile stores, at CTS in Valencia in March?

Gus

On 10/23/14, 12:00 PM, guardian-dev-request at lists.mayfirst.org wrote:
> Message: 3 Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:31:19 -0400 From: Hans-Christoph Steiner
<hans at guardianproject.info> To: guardian-dev at lists.mayfirst.org Subject:
Re: [guardian-dev] Crypto export regulations for apps on Google Play

https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/guardian-dev/hans%40guardianproject.info

>> > You are subscribed as: hans at guardianproject.info
>> >
> -- PGP fingerprint: 5E61 C878 0F86 295C E17D 8677 9F0F E587 374B BE81

- --
Gillian "Gus" Andrews
Senior Program Associate, Secure User Practices
Open Internet Tools Project
openitp.org