[guardian-dev] Orbot v14.0.8 is out

Tom Ritter tom at ritter.vg
Tue Sep 9 12:55:56 EDT 2014

I have no idea if this is a regression, but I can't sign into a
(gmail) account.  (Dedicated to OTR.)  It has 2FA enabled, but the
password doesn't work.  Could this potentially be related to the
death-of-XMPP-at-gmail I've heard about, but do not know the status
of?  If so, I would strongly suggest an informative error message to
handle that specific case. (Clearly it wouldn't know for sure if
password was correct vs something else, but _something_ would be
good.)

-tom