[guardian-dev] ChatSecure is in Cafe Bazaar, the Iranian Android app store

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Wed Sep 24 17:05:20 EDT 2014

Whoa, cafebazaar already claims to have v14.0.4, which was just posted today.
 They've got very efficient scrapers!  And the ChatSecure APK that it
installed is exactly the same as our APK.

I installed the Cafe Bazaar app store on a test device I have, the user
experience it quite nice, very modern in design.

.hc