[guardian-dev] Update your servers for real

Lee Azzarello lee at guardianproject.info
Thu Sep 25 22:54:17 EDT 2014

Weird. I'm using a Wheezy base install built via debootstrap on an
Open Hosting container. It uses bash by default for the root user.
Perhaps debootstrap or my platform build scripts override the default
shell for root to be bash?

Anyhoo, I think most people prefer Bash because it is very close to a
real programming language. This shellshock shitstorm might be a
setback for popular programming culture.

- -lee

You are subscribed as: c1.android at niftybox.net <javascript:;>

You are subscribed as: hans at guardianproject.info <javascript:;>