[guardian-dev] zerobin as possible temp store for ChatSecure iOS

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:57:51 EDT 2015

Just to chime in: Rather than entertain the idea of GCM (if that was the
implication?), might be an opportunity to investigate MQTT:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MQTT
https://github.com/mqtt/mqtt.github.io/wiki/libraries#java
http://www.cloudmqtt.com/

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until 9am
daily. If urgent, please use another way of getting in touch.
#slowwebmovement <http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>