[guardian-dev] Methods for using anonymization tools

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:05:57 EDT 2015

Really interested in hearing more about this mixnet approach to sending
SMS. Definitely overlaps with my current interests. Perhaps worth starting
another thread, or feel free to reach out personally if you're interested
in speaking.

-patcon

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until 9am
daily. If urgent, please use another way of getting in touch.
#slowwebmovement <http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>