[guardian-dev] Methods for using anonymization tools

Marvin Arnold marvin at gounplugged.co
Wed Apr 29 09:56:43 EDT 2015

Thanks for letting me know about Ibis, Tom. It looks really cool. I'll
put up a mailing list soon for anybody interested in learning more about
my project. For the moment, you can follow the very young code here
<https://github.com/gounplugged/UnpluggedDroid>.

But I didn't mean to hijack my own thread. Still very interested in
hearing general thoughts about the issue. I'm particularly interested in
hearing the opinions that disagree with the main premise and don't
believe the current state of anonymization creates many barriers for users.

Marvin

--
GPG key fingerprint = 52FD 362D 2E8D 11AB A931  06A1 D055 781A 7DC9 949A
http://gounplugged.co/marvinUnplugged.asc