[guardian-dev] DevSqLive on air tomorrow!

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Aug 19 16:22:45 EDT 2015

Sorry for the confusion folks. The event is at 8am Eastern US, 12 UTC.

We indeed are leaving out most of the US here, but since usually the
tech sector is only focused on the west coast of the US, we are trying
something different.

Of course, you can also watch it afterwards at your leisure, and future
#DevSqLive events will be held at other times more conducive to the
sleeping patterns of Portland and San Francisco.

--
  Nathan of Guardian
  nathan at guardianproject.info