[guardian-dev] Connecting to nearby peers without user interaction

Paul Gardner-Stephen paul at servalproject.org
Mon Feb 16 19:10:05 EST 2015

Hello all,

Just a heads up that we have finally been able to start working on merging
the GilgaMesh functionality into Serval.  This should within a month or two
result in the ability to send and receive encrypted, authenticated MeshMS
messages between nearby handsets using the Bluetooth name hack. More news
as we make progress.

Paul.

On Sat, Feb 14, 2015 at 6:07 AM, Michael Rogers <michael at briarproject.org>