[guardian-dev] IOError's Moto E hardware mod's

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 11:00:54 EST 2015

Ah good point! Recently bought aSamsung LTE hotshot pro from t-mobile and
it runs android.

(recommendation caveat: Unfortunately, the fine print of the purchase is
that they won't give you the carrier unlock code until you spend $100 more
on plans after purchase. It does appear to be otherwise compatible between
USA and Canada fwiw.)

Patrick

A: http://five.sentenc.es

NOTE that my incoming emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until
9am daily. If you need to reach me sooner, please use other means of
getting in touch. #slowwebmovement