[guardian-dev] "HTTPS Everywhere" for Android itself (not just the browsers)

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 16:08:18 EST 2015

Ah neat! Https Everywhere as an app is a *really *interesting idea, Hans!

Do you think it'd be a heavier or lighter load on the device compared to a
straight-up Firefox Add-on?

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my incoming emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until
9am daily. If you need to reach me sooner, please use other means of
getting in touch. #slowwebmovement
<http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>