[guardian-dev] IOError's Moto E hardware mod's

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 13:33:06 EST 2015

So I took apart the hotspot and took a picture:
https://i.imgur.com/FrRU2VD.jpg

I'm not at home, and also can't read the printing on some of the chips in
the picture I took, unfortunately. What I do know is that none of them
obviously indicated themselves as Qualcomm. Anyone know if this
conclusively means snoopsnitch can't work with the device? Are Qualcomm
radios always obviously indicated? Maybe the "Qualcomm Secureboot"
reference from the previous links was a red herring...

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my incoming emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until
9am daily. If you need to reach me sooner, please use other means of
getting in touch. #slowwebmovement
<http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>