[guardian-dev] IOError's Moto E hardware mod's

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 23:26:37 EST 2015

I stand corrected. You inspired me to call and harrass T-Mobile some more.
Unlock code is on its way :)

Also, the baseband is Qualcomm, WTR1605L, so it just might work:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/6541/the-state-of-qualcomms-modems-wtr1605-and-mdm9x25/2

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my incoming emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until
9am daily. If you need to reach me sooner, please use other means of
getting in touch. #slowwebmovement
<http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>