[guardian-dev] gethostbyname() buffer overflow, nicknamed GHOST

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Thu Jan 29 13:55:31 EST 2015

This makes me think about how companies like FinFisher provide a 30-day
guarantee on their pwning tools.  They have enough 0days to guarantee they'll
have a working exploit within 30 days of one their currently using being fixed.

Another fun one: pwn a Blackphone with a text message!
http://blog.azimuthsecurity.com/2015/01/blackpwn-blackphone-silenttext-type.html

.hc

Lee Azzarello:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81