[guardian-dev] OpenPGP key sync over Tor

Michael Rogers michael at briarproject.org
Fri Jul 10 06:38:14 EDT 2015

Very cool! A quick thought: if you don't want the server to have any
information about which lookups come from the same source, pick the
intervals between lookups from an exponential distribution, which is
memoryless. (Geometric distribution if you consider time to be discrete.)

The downside is that those distributions have quite long tails, so
sometimes there will be long intervals between lookups for a given key.

Cheers,
Michael