[guardian-dev] jitsi's parent company BlueJimp becoming part of Atlassian

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Jun 5 13:46:53 EDT 2015

I've only used Linphone on iOS and Android.

Secure calling is not a low priority for us, but unfortunately it is not the
top priority since other people are in a better position to take that work on.
 But I would really like to help get more coordination of efforts so that we
can see all of the long tail services that operate on free software using open
standards succeed.

That's the big question: how can we gather lots of little bits of funding and
effort to improve the clients?  I think that's the big blocker on secure SIP
stuff taking off.

.hc

Lee Azzarello: