[guardian-dev] howto for a good redmine setup on Debian/Ubuntu

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Tue Mar 24 16:38:49 EDT 2015

Hey all,

I'm planning on moving our redmine site to a new VM.  I'm not a web dev,
devops, or ruby person, but I can follow any kind of HOWTO.  Can anyone
recommend a simple, reliable, easy-to-update setup for ruby/redmine on Debian?
 Ideally it would use as many Debian packages as possible so the updates are
more automatic.

The current version uses passenger, and it is not easy to update.

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81