[guardian-dev] fdroid repos for nightly builds of our apps

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri May 8 18:46:55 EDT 2015

Hey David,

Glad you hear you also think its useful, I think there is a lot of potential
for this as a system for beta channels.

Turns out there is a bug in FDroid v0.85 through v0.88 that broke the adding
of repos by clicking on a URL.  I just fixed that, so the next release (v0.89)
will include that fix, that should be out by the end of this Sunday.  Then
you'll actually be able to just click on a URL, then it'll prompt you whether
you want to add the repo.

You have to manually upgrade to v0.89-test since it is a test release, but
that is easy to do:

* open FDroid's main screen
* go to the "Installed" tab
* select FDroid
* click on 0.89-test in the list of available versions

.hc

David Oliver: