[guardian-dev] [Fwd: [k-9-dev] OpenPGP Provider API 2]

Dominik Schuermann dominik at dominikschuermann.de
Tue Nov 3 12:04:49 EST 2015

Hey,

> On Tue, Oct 20, 2015, at 08:49 AM, Pranesh Prakash wrote:
>> It's been a year and a half since we had this discussion.  Is anyone
>> aware of any movement on this?  All I can find is:
>> https://github.com/k9mail/k-9/milestones/PGP/MIME
>>
>> What do others on this list use for reading PGP/MIME-encrypted emails on
>> your Android device?

OpenKeychain 3.6 now supports opening of OPGP/MIME messages because we
integrated an internal MIME parser. This means we are compatible with
all email apps that display PGP/MIME messages as attachements allowing
us to view it with OpenKeychain.

All details in https://www.openkeychain.org/openkeychain-3-6

We will soon announce more information about better K-9 Mail support,
stay tuned.

- Dominik