[guardian-dev] Open, Onion and Off-the-Record == O3? Ozone?

Patrick Connolly patrick.c.connolly at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:13:34 EST 2015

As an aside, perhaps the specs behind the brand are not so important, but
rather what is most important is that Guardian Project has trust, and is
providing it's recommendation/logo/name to some other product. As a normal
user, if I trust a brand for organic certification, I don't care exactly
what criteria its meeting -- that can change over time -- I just know that
I recognize the logo on lots of things, and trust that it's certified by
the group that's gained my trust.

So I like Ozone because it can mean some sort of "OOO" abbreviation at
first, but that can also be de-emphasized later without ditching the brand
recognition and logo or whatever.

My 2 cents :)

Q: Why is this email [hopefully] five sentences or less? | A:
http://five.sentenc.es

*NOTE* that my emails are delayed from arriving in my inbox until 9am
daily. If urgent, please use another way of getting in touch.
#slowwebmovement <http://www.musubimail.com/gmail_timer.html>