[guardian-dev] first beta release Orfox!

Josh Steiner josh at vitriolix.com
Mon Sep 28 12:40:44 EDT 2015

Nice work, this is really great.  I'll be sending in crashes as i get
them on my pile of test devices.  Showed nathan a weird one on my Note
Pro 12.2 where no pages would ever render, the progress bar would tick
up but it would stay blank white.  After flipping around through the
app and killing it restarting it it started working, so there may be
some boopstrapping race condition or something.  I'll try to wipe the
app and see if I can reproduce it reliably.

-j