[guardian-dev] Android studio

Massimo Canonico mex at di.unipmn.it
Thu Apr 7 12:25:41 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I'm new so I apology if this question has already answered somewhere. I
search a bit on google and in the mailing-list archive (is there a
search field? I did not see it).

I would like to play with securechat source code with Android Studio,
but this seems not possible:
- the readme file in the github repo mentions only Eclipse
- the import into Android Studio generates this error:
* Project
ChatSecure:/home/mex/prj/chatSecure/ChatSecureAndroid-master/project.properties:
Library reference external/AndroidEmojiInput/library could not be found
Path is
/home/mex/prj/chatSecure/ChatSecureAndroid-master/external/AndroidEmojiInput/library
which resolves to
/home/mex/prj/chatSecure/ChatSecureAndroid-master/external/AndroidEmojiInput/library

Someone has ChatSecure working on Android Studio?

Thanks in advance,
     Massimo