[guardian-dev] Chatsecure on Android Emulator: always "Signing in..."

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Wed Apr 27 22:42:40 EDT 2016

Is there a reason you need to run the APK in the emulator? Usually
people build from source when doing that.

I am just trying to understand the context here, or what you are trying
to achieve.

Also, I am not sure what secureChat.apk is. Can you make sure you are
using our latest release:

https://guardianproject.info/releases/ChatSecure-v14.2.3a.apk