[guardian-dev] Popularity of Gingerbread

Adam Pritchard a.pritchard at psiphon.ca
Thu Aug 4 11:09:56 EDT 2016

We struggle with Psiphon Gingerbread support as well. Much less than 1% of
our users are Gingerbread, but that's still tens of thousands of users
whose hearts we don't want to break. So we keep supporting it.

Personally, I'd love to drop it. It's burdensome. So y'all should drop
support for Gingerbread, and make that the libtech-community standard. Then
I can point to that as a reason to stop supporting it in Psiphon. Thanks!

Adam