[guardian-dev] hidden services, doze, battery life

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:46:07 EST 2016

I knew the problem but I did not address it in depth because until now it
was not an intensive use of hidden services in Orbot.

Now that I have finished my changes it is time to study the problem but I
need to write some code before deciding a solution.

I will keep you informed of my progress.

I have read your comments on the link you attach and I want to thank you
for the information gathering work you have done.

I think at the technical level you have exposed all the arguments.