[guardian-dev] hidden services, doze, battery life

Mark Murphy mmurphy at commonsware.com
Wed Dec 7 20:19:05 EST 2016

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016, at 20:13, arrase wrote:
> I have written the code that manages the permission with the minimum
> impact, but I would like to know what Nathan thinks before adding it to
> my branch.

If you mean that you have Orbot requesting the
REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS permission and starting the
ACTION_REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS activity, bear in mind that
Google does not like people using those:

https://commonsware.com/blog/2015/11/11/google-anti-trust-issues.html

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
https://commonsware.com | https://github.com/commonsguy