[guardian-dev] Ripple app

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 21:05:44 EST 2016

I made a pull request with two features:

- An option for disable countdown
- An option for run PanicActivity  when user logs in after a configurable
number of unsuccessful password attempts

Thank can be usseful if some forces you to unlock your device, then you can
set a bad password a number of time and when finally you login you have a
chance for quickly lauch a Ripple action.

But in other hand there is a chance than your opponet holds the device and
ask you for a the pin, so i'm thinking in add an option for raise Ripple
acion withouth swipe confirmation after a number unsuccessful password
attempts.