[guardian-dev] Ripple app

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 07:24:19 EST 2016

ok, as you suggest i'm gonna do a hard fork of the project and start my own
app.

I'm gonna do something more complex where Ripple was only one of the
possible actions.

I would like to allow:

- Delete a user configurable folder list
- Use a tool like secure-delete for delete sensible data
- Backup data to a secure server before delete
- Send an alert message (via sms , publish to social networks,.......)
- Send ripple to others apps
- .........i'm thinking :)

A feature request will be taken in consideration :)