[guardian-dev] Options for Signal circumvention

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Tue Dec 27 12:16:38 EST 2016

Hi,

> In general terms I do not like the idea of building Tor in the
> application, but it is the simplest option for users, and it is the most
> reasonable if IOS is supported.

By my opinion much better option will be to have an ability to connect
to Tor via proxy (and if Tor client is not running, automatically
invoking it). That should be hidden somewhere in settings for more
advanced users, but when there will be need, users will be able to find
them.

Regards,

M.
--
PGP Fingerprint: 3B74 637D 8409 53F9 A704  F27C BEA5 286D A9CF 4A88
PGP Key: