[guardian-dev] Understanding IOCipher

Jabber Wocky jwocky12345 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:45:14 EST 2016

Ah, thank you Nathan! I originally started reading about IOCipher on
ChatSecure's github site. They described IOCipher as follows: "IOCipher
allows you to create an encrypted virtual file store within a
SQLite/SQLCipher database..."  So now I understand based on your response.
IOCipher is basically a SQLCipher database with the added ability
read/write files inside of it.

-JW