[guardian-dev] commandline ZRTP client?

Matej Kovacic matej.kovacic at owca.info
Mon Feb 8 14:18:17 EST 2016

Hi,

> Ring.cx aka SFLPhone might be a better starting point, as it is not Java
> based and has been in some Debian repo at some point.
I am trying to compile Ring.cx, but currently have some troubles.
Anyway, I istallen linphone from apt-get on Raspbian, and I can run
linphonec.

Then I try to register to Ostel service with command:

register sip:MyUsername at ostel.co ostel.co myPassword

Unfortunaltely, registration is not successful. After some time, I got this:

linphonec> Registration on <sip:ostel.co> failed: no response timeout

Any idea what is wrong? I can connect with the same username/password
with Jitsi from Ubuntu...

Regards,

Matej
--
PGP Fingerprint: 3B74 637D 8409 53F9 A704  F27C BEA5 286D A9CF 4A88
PGP Key: