[guardian-dev] Porting to phones question

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 00:49:38 EDT 2016

As I've not followed this in a long while...
Are there (links please) to efforts to port
real unix (starting from official linux / bsd distros)
to common "android" or "iOS" phones / tablets / phab?
Or is it still all "start with existing 'opensource'
google android and mod (gut) it to our purposes"?
I don't think any phone is yet marketing as opensource in the
baseband, so I probably have to exclude that specific area
as yet unachievable.
Regardless, you folks are doing good things.