[guardian-dev] Bug Report: Guardian Project F-Droid Repository

Marius Melzer marius at rasumi.net
Tue Mar 29 11:19:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

if this is not the right place for a bug report then please let me know,
I did not find a better way (e.g. a ticket system).

I'm having trouble activating the Guardian Repository in F-Droid. I
reinstalled F-Droid, activated/deactivated and removed/readded the
repository all three several times, but I'm getting always the same
result: "Error getting index file."

I then tried the onion service version of the repository and it worked
fine, but I want to have at least the opportunity to use F-Droid without
Tor running - so do you have any ideas about the error I'm getting? How
can I find out more about it?

Yours,
Marius

P.S. My setup consists of Cyanogenmod 12.1 and F-Droid in both 0.99 and
0.100-alpha