[guardian-dev] info about master password

Massimo Canonico mex at di.unipmn.it
Sun May 1 05:25:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I'll have a third question, than I'll stop, I promise.

Does ZOM use cacheword too? Since the last commit of cacheword is quite
old (Sept 2015), I thought that maybe Zom uses another library to manage
the master password.

I was looking for some technical report concerning my three questions,
but I did not find any.

Thanks for you patience and time.

Massimo