[guardian-dev] Import chatsecure inside Android Studio

Massimo Canonico mex at di.unipmn.it
Fri May 6 11:19:53 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I know that chatsecure is ok in Eclipse and Zom is ok for Android
Studio, but I would like to import chatsecure in Android Studio as I did
for many projects without much pain.

Now, I'm almost done with Android studio 2.1 but I think I just miss the
last step. The compiler said that:

Error:Cause: failed to find target with hash string 'Intel
Corporation:Intel Atom x86 System Image:10' in: /home/mex/Android/Sdk

If I'm not wrong it asking to install Intel x86 Atmo System Image for
API 10, but looking at "android sdk manager" this package is marked as
installed.

So I am not sure why I get this error.

Does anyone have success on importing chatsecure under Android Studio?

Thanks in advance,

     Massimo