[guardian-dev] "git submodule update --init" failed

Massimo Canonico mex at di.unipmn.it
Mon May 16 05:08:56 EDT 2016

Just to complete my report also I got some error even with
./update-ant-build.sh and not only related to TibetanTextLibrary but
also related to cachewordlib:

*Error: Project folder 'external/bho/TibetanTextLibrary' is not a valid
directory.**
**Error: Project folder 'external/cacheword/cachewordlib' is not a valid
directory.*

Actually the cacheword dir is empty, but during the git clone, I did not
get any error about cacheword:

Submodule 'external/cacheword'
(https://github.com/guardianproject/cacheword.git) registered for path
'external/cacheword'

After my signature, the complete output of the ./update-ant-build.sh
command.

Thanks in advance,

Massimo

[mex at shrek ChatSecureAndroid]$ ./update-ant-build.sh
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
Added file external/AndroidPinning/proguard-project.txt
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
No project name specified, using project folder name 'library'.
If you wish to change it, edit the first line of build.xml.
Added file external/AndroidEmojiInput/library/build.xml
Updated file external/AndroidEmojiInput/library/proguard-project.txt
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
No project name specified, using project folder name 'appcompat'.
If you wish to change it, edit the first line of build.xml.
Added file external/appcompat/build.xml
Added file external/appcompat/proguard-project.txt
*Error: Project folder 'external/bho/TibetanTextLibrary' is not a valid
directory.**
**Error: Project folder 'external/cacheword/cachewordlib' is not a valid
directory.*
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
Updated file external/MemorizingTrustManager/proguard-project.txt
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
*No project name specified, using project folder name 'library'.*
If you wish to change it, edit the first line of build.xml.
Added file external/SlidingMenu/library/build.xml
Added file external/SlidingMenu/library/proguard-project.txt
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
*No project name specified, using project folder name 'library'.*
If you wish to change it, edit the first line of build.xml.
Added file external/ViewPagerIndicator/library/build.xml
Added file external/ViewPagerIndicator/library/proguard-project.txt
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
Updated file ./build.xml
Added file ./proguard-project.txt
Updated project.properties
Updated local.properties
Added file ./tests/build.xml
Added file ./tests/proguard-project.txt
*cp: cannot create regular file
‘external/cacheword/cachewordlib/libs/android-support-v4.jar’: No such
file or directory*