[guardian-dev] building orbot

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Tue May 31 09:30:35 EDT 2016

Seems to be related to RootCommands:

    [dex] Pre-Dexing
    /home/n8fr8/dev/repos/orbot/external/superuser-commands/RootCommands-Library/bin/classes.jar
    -> classes-e333d1e194d94df7dc6c73ea3d62d709.jar
       [dx] Exception in thread "main"
       java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
       com/android/dx/command/Main : Unsupported major.minor version
       52.0

Alright... time to dig in and update all these crazy old dependencies.

--
  Nathan of Guardian
  nathan at guardianproject.info