[guardian-dev] CameraV

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Nov 10 11:08:07 EST 2016

Historically there were some languages not supported at the OS level
(Farsi, Arabic, Burmese), and some still not today (Tibetan).

The app should default to your OS default, so you don't have to touch
that dialog, unless you need to. If that is not working, then there is a
bug.

The project is active, but only in maintenance mode. We have spun out a
simpler variation of the app called ProofMode that will be out soon.