[guardian-dev] Hi, i' new

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Mon Nov 14 08:32:33 EST 2016

Orbot was definitely not designed to let any app control its instance of
tor. The cookie authentication is the way that is handled, but it is
really only meant for Orbot to be the controller app, and other apps to
talk to Orbot.

What is it you are trying to do? Sounds like you might want to build tor
into your app directly.