[guardian-dev] Hi, i' new

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 19:32:12 EST 2016

I have reviewed the application of:

https://briarproject.org/

I have it installed and I see that when using its own Tor daemon it
conflicts with Orbor and I think that is a problem.

The people of briarproject could configure their application not to
conflict with Orbot but I do not think that is a solution in the long term
if it is intended that more applications use self-managed hidden services
with ability to back up the service so as not to lose it between device
changes .

In my opinion extend the Orbot api for hidden services to open these to the
development of applications that use them intensively would be a great idea.