[guardian-dev] Hi, i' new

arrase arrase at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 16:19:59 EST 2016

It's hard to build Orbot, I solved several problems with the toolchain but
now I'm stuck here building Tor binary:

zip ../orbotservice/src/main/assets/armeabi/pdnsd.mp3
../orbotservice/src/main/libs/armeabi/pdnsd
    zip warning: name not matched:
../orbotservice/src/main/libs/armeabi/pdnsd

zip error: Nothing to do!
(../orbotservice/src/main/assets/armeabi/pdnsd.mp3)

Is it a known error?

For this case I have not found references in google