[guardian-dev] Hi, i' new

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Mon Nov 21 13:44:28 EST 2016

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016, at 10:35 AM, Mihkel Raba wrote:
> There are other tor settings also entered manually. For example access
> to hidden service that requires cookie auth.
> HidServAuth site.onion mycookie
>
> Currently i use this feature to access my servers.

This is a good point, but more about being a client for a hidden
service, and not hosting one.

That said, I have been thinking about supporting a URI format (as we do
for bridges currently), so we can open links and scan QR codes for
HidServAuth features.

How do you enter it now? Via the Settings torrc manual entry field?