[guardian-dev] Hi, i' new

Mark Murphy mmurphy at commonsware.com
Tue Nov 22 18:44:06 EST 2016

On Tue, Nov 22, 2016, at 18:34, arrase wrote:
> Maybe you can help me
>
> Hidden services are stored in:
>
> /data/data/org.torproject.android/app_data

Ick.

> is there a way to share a file stored at app_data with a FileProvider?

No. FileProvider does not support arbitrary locations, just standard
ones. It's also not extensible to support other locations.

My StreamProvider, however, is extensible:

https://github.com/commonsguy/cwac-provider

If you give me a few days, I'll release an update that supports your
desired location. Or, follow the instructions for extending
StreamProvider with your own custom StreamStrategy.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
https://commonsware.com | https://github.com/commonsguy