[guardian-dev] Orbot 15.2.0 RC 1 is out!

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Sat Oct 29 11:57:51 EDT 2016

I've pushed out a quick RC2 release attempting to address issues with
root+transproxy features.

If you use these features, please test this build with them enabled.

APK: https://guardianproject.info/releases/Orbot-v15.2.0-RC-2-arm.apk
(.asc)

5d52f04 update to 15.2.0-RC-2
dacf2ef cleanup resources and unused drawables
d25b3d5 tweak root preferences
4d66133 remove unused files
ef57341 re-enabled root permission request and shell
f463887 quick fixes for app UI and VPN dialog

Thanks!

--
  Nathan of Guardian
  nathan at guardianproject.info