[guardian-dev] jenkins builds moving forward

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Sun Oct 30 16:20:58 EDT 2016

So our use of jenkins has fallen away, which is both good and bad.  Good
since there are now other alternatives like travis-ci and gitlab-ci.
Bad in that we don't get the automatic nightly builds like we used to.

I propose a reboot of our jenkins, and make all the app builds there
based fdroid.  That'll provide us the security of running builds in a VM
as well as a nice reproducible build process that works for CI/nightly
builds as well as release builds.

I hope to start getting this going with Orbot this week.

PGP fingerprint: EE66 20C7 136B 0D2C 456C  0A4D E9E2 8DEA 00AA 5556
https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xE9E28DEA00AA5556