[guardian-dev] Fwd: [Proofmode] ProofMode 0.0.9 Beta 2

Nathan of Guardian nathan at guardianproject.info
Thu Apr 13 16:06:33 EDT 2017

Some new work on the ProofMode app. If anyone is interested in
contributing, we've got a project and tickets up here:
https://github.com/guardianproject/proofmode/projects/1

If you didn't catch my recent blog post on critiques and progress, you
can find it here:
https://guardianproject.info/2017/03/30/proofmode-critiques-and-progress/